https://www.mimosolutions.com/wp-content/uploads/Responding-on-Social-Media.jpg 453 640 MIMO Solutions https://www.mimosolutions.com/wp-content/uploads/MIMO-Solutions-Kansas-City.png MIMO Solutions2011-03-07 21:46:002014-01-04 12:13:22Common Sense Rules For Social Networking
7 Common Sense Social Networking Rules For Business
- If you wouldn’t say it to a client or boss – don’t say it where they can read it either.
- If you wouldn’t say it to your grandmother – don’t say it on your public posts.
- If you wouldn’t say it to a police officer – don’t post it on your social networks. For that matter, don’t do it either.
- If you plan to lie to your boss – don’t put the truth where they can see it.
- If you plan to go out and get drunk and know you have a tendency to post while drunk – give your phone to a friend to keep for you.
- Learn how to use privacy settings and understand how visible your posts are on different social networks.
- If you want a place to vent – create a completely different identity for yourself to do that. Name no names in your posts, and make no connection to your other profiles or email addresses.